How can I help?
You make hope possible for the Montego Bay Autism Center as we work tirelessly to help individuals with special needs live their lives with dignity and joy. Every person who depends on us also depends on you. Your donation will help improve the lives of those in need.
Donations to MBAC can be sent via
• Paypal link
“Give and it shall be given unto you. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”- Luke 6: 38
It takes a lot to run our center. We are in need of the items below to help our children grow and learn in their programs.
• Tablets, Ipads, printers, Epson inks
• Hand sanitizers, masks, gloves, hand towels, toiletry
• Laminator and laminator pouches
• Tabletop toys/ arts & craft supplies
• Vocational supplies(carpentry small pre-cut wood, jewelry beads, T-shirts/tie-dye, painting canvas)
• Therapy equipment (tunnels, weighted vest, trampoline, sensory brush, therapy swing, chew tube, crash pads)
WE WELCOME YOUR DONATION